BETA VERSION
Intermediary cities

UCLG’s strategic mandate is to support the learning of its members by promoting decentralized cooperation and peer to peer ties as a means for mutual learning between regional and local governments and their associations.

Latest tweets

uclg_cusp
RT @urbanthoughts11: Don't design streets for the 5% already cycling. Build them to entice the other 95% onto bikes. - @modacitylife https…
uclg_cusp
RT @MitchellReardon: Across the United States & beyond, #publicspace was used for one of its most vital purposes today. Democracy. #WomensM
uclg_cusp
RT @BID_Ciudades: Un modelo sostenible puede hacer de #ALC un ejemplo para el mundo y mejorar la calidad de vida de sus ciudadanos https://…

News

UCLG’s Learning Agenda has been enhanced since the adoption of UCLG’s strategy for the period of 2013 to 2016.

On the 25 and 26 April 2016 UCLG organized a series of consultations aiming to collect and explore the concerns and priorities of intermediate cities.